[announcement] keyboard nav for HTML diffs

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@codespeaks.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 13:34:09 +0200
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
Navigating the HTML diff of pull request is challenging because of the
size of the WebIDL spec.

Dom just added to HTML diffs a small script I've been using on my own
device to navigate proposed changes more quickly.

That should make reviewing large pull requests much faster for everyone.

Once in the diff, just use use "j" (next change) and "k" (previous
change) to navigate the changes. There's a counter at the bottom of the
screen which helps you figure out where you are wrt the complete set of
proposed changes.

For example, see it in action on the HTML diff of #198:
http://bit.ly/2dFlXiP

Hope this helps decrease review times.

--tobie