Re: Overload of Dictionary and Callback - why is this disallowed?

On 12/1/15 3:40 PM, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
> Getting around this "in prose" requires hacks. And since our
> implementation uses an IDL compiler, this requires our IDL to be
> different from the spec's IDL in gratuitous ways.

I'm a little confused.  What is (or should be) the spec's IDL here?

If you're talking about just doing this in your own IDL, not in the
spec, then you can clearly add something to your IDL implementation that
allows the distinguishability you need here or something....