Re: Web Bluetooth hybrid API

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 15:05:38 +0200
To: Rob Moran <Rob.Moran@arm.com>
Cc: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Rob Moran <Rob.Moran@arm.com> wrote:
> We were wondering if a hybrid approach was considered when defining the
> specification which allows the choice of using promises (if available) or a
> callback with an error object.

This does not seem the correct list for Web Bluetooth. Having said
that, if the only difference is style, promises are most definitely to
be used over callbacks for JavaScript APIs. I don't really have a
pointer at hand, but that's the practice we follow for any new API.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/