Re: Spec for [Global] does not seem to be quite web-compatible, and none of the UAs are really compatible with each other

From: Erik Arvidsson <arv@google.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2014 15:57:29 -0500
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Cc: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Our (Blink) approach is that we will keep the prefixed version for as long
as there is usage of it. In other words we will not remove it until we can
do so without breaking too much of the web.

I'd rather have WebIDL attributes and operations on the Window interface
consistent to the rest of the interfaces than to remove these prefixed
versions.