Re: WindowProxy as the key in ES6 Set/Map/WeakSet/WeakMap

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 1:58 PM, Adam Klein <adamk@chromium.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 10:08 AM, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com>wrote:

>>> In Chrome, yes.  Did you not try my testcase at
>>> http://jsfiddle.net/zVqVX/1/ in Chrome?
>>>

>> I don't know where the disconnect was, but yes I see this result
>> now—thanks for your patience.
>>
>> @Mark Miller, have you seen this example? Run it in Chrome with
>> experimental JS on—the object apparently violates its own identity.
>>

> To be clear, I'm actively working on the Map/Set implementations,

Excellent, thanks for the heads up.

> and they're flag-guarded, so changing Chrome's behavior is very much on
> the table (and it's why I sent this message in the first place).

Yes, as my previous message explicitly stated: "with experimental JS on".

To recap then, the behavior will match the expectation that a WindowProxy
preserves identity across browsering contexts; is this still correct?

Rick