Re: Need reviewers for Cameron's Web IDL tests

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 09:30:55 -0400
To: Simon Pieters <simonp@opera.com>
CC: "public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org" <public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org>, public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
On 9/20/13 4:35 PM, ext Simon Pieters wrote:
> On Tue, 17 Sep 2013 13:10:19 +0200, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>
>> Although we expect all review feedback to be submitted as comments to
>> PR-271, we are using [Tracking-271] to track our review progress.
>
> I'm a bit curious why you don't use
> https://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/r/247 for handling assignments, review
> comments and tracking progress?

I prefer to use Github for the review comments.

Using a wiki to track the assignments and progress seemed like an easy
solution although I suppose we could have GH for that too.

BTW, what do I need to do to stop getting e-mails from
critic.hoppipolla.co.uk (to my afbarstow @ gmail.com account) that only
announce a new PR was created? For example, I don't want to get these
types of announcements:

[[
Critic review: https://critic.hoppipolla.co.uk/r/318

This is an external review system which you may optionally use for the
code review of your pull request.
]]

-Thanks, AB