Re: URLQuery / FormData

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:59:46 +0100
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Cc: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Thanks Tab and Jonas for going through this once again. Let's keep the
current design with a few tweaks.

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com> wrote:
> Same with set()/append() - when used in the single-value mode, set()
> does exactly what you want; when used in the multiple-value mode,
> append() does exactly what you want.

set() as currently specified exactly does not do what you want. It
only modifies the first value. I will change that to remove the
remaining values.

I will also remove size for now as currently there's no need for it.

Iterators and such will have to wait as per my first message.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/