Re: Promises: final steps

I have not read everything about the promise/future/re-promise subject
but what I have read seems to show that everyone has a personal
understanding of the thing.

So please see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcrypto/2013Sep/0003.html ,
code example that I have written for WebCrypto (ie real working case not
using WebCrypto rewritten with WebCrypto promises), as explained I am
using 'done' despite of the fact that it might be removed, because I
don't see why I should use 'then' if I am not chaining anything.

As explained again, the example shows maybe that promises here are a
kind of artifice, until other APIs implement promises.

How should I write this without 'done'?

Regards

Aymeric

--