Re: Unordered setsmaps, for when ordering is hard/expensive/unwanted?

From: Brendan Eich <brendan@secure.meer.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 10:32:48 -0700
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Consulting with bz and dbaron, it sounds like you're right:
implementations won't be able to swallow the "as if self-hosted"
overhead that's required to keep canonical "insertion" order preserved
for later reflection.

Bjoern still makes a good point. Studying Go as you suggest could help,
but I think only in discovering "true positive" results ("positive" in
disease-testing sense). If all seems well, that is unfortunately not
enough assurance.

(Data races that I'm concerned about are among JS-programmable threads,
so workers -- not network.)

/be