URL API

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 20:38:43 +0200
To: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Posting this here just in case people have different ideas on URL APIs
now from a couple of months ago:

  http://url.spec.whatwg.org/#api
  http://url.spec.whatwg.org/#urlquery

One thing that's still a bit unclear is how to expose path segments.
We could expose the segments as array, we could expose a special
segments object so you can change the URL that way, or something else.
Suggestions welcome.

Another thing that would be nice if a URLQuery object could be
populated based on a custom object or a Map. However, how we should
extract the key/value pairs out of those in a way that's consistent
across APIs is not really established.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/