Re: Standardizing console APIs: Where?

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 00:18:49 +0100
To: "Brian Kardell" <bkardell@gmail.com>, "Garrett Smith" <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
Cc: es-discuss <es-discuss@mozilla.org>, public-script-coord@w3.org
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:49:17 +0100, Garrett Smith <dhtmlkitchen@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On 2/22/13, Brian Kardell <bkardell@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Recently ... I realized:  There is no codified standard for console API.
>>  Turns out that public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org has sort of agreed
>> to take it up, but it doesn't seem like anything much has happened yet
[...]
>> So what does everybody think?
>>
> Start by testing and documenting the various console APIs.

Right. It would be good to publish the work in a logical place, but
whoever *does* the work has a pretty reasonable argument that they should
decide where and how they want to publish.

(I think there are a number of possibilities. But I am not volunteering to
do the testing and writing it up, so unless you want an opinion I'll await
the work, and be happy when it happens).

cheers