From: Marcos Caceres
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 11:42 AM
To: public-script-coord
Subject: Specs and Object.observe()

Would it be safe for new specs to start assuming Object.observe will be part
of the platform soon? Or should specs also define events in conjunction to
where Object.observe can be used?

I have some specs that currently fire events when the value of an attribute
changes. I would like to get rid of those events if possible.

--
Marcos Caceres