Re: Interface prototype objects and ES6 @@toStringTag

@@toStringTag is just a ES code accessible extension mechanism for Object.prototype.toString.  Nobody ever claimed it wasn't observable.

> The preferred way to over-ride toString should be via a toString method, not via @@toStringTag.
>
> Agreed, but WebIDL currently mandates the result of Object.prototype.toString.

Maybe it shouldn't.  Part of the motivation here is to start migrating people way from thinking that O.p.toString is a reliable brand test, particularly WRT to anything new that is created.

Allen