RE: A Challenge Problem for Promise Designers

I updated [1] my rough implementation of Future based on this discussion. This has the following changes from the previous [2] version which was based on the DOM spec for Future:

* The resolver's resolve algorithm tests value to determine if it is a Future instance (rather than a "thenable"). This could later be done by checking branding or by checking for a symbol.
* The resolver's resolve algorithm only unwraps the value once if it is a Future, rather than performing flattening. It does this by calling the resolver's accept algorithm in the "resolve" future callback for rather than the resolve algorithm.
* In the steps for Future#then, if the "resolveCallback" is null, the "resolve" callback becomes a future callback for resolver and its accept algorithm. This is to preserve the value for something like:

    Future.accept(Future.accept(value)).then().then(F => /* F is Future(value) */)
    Future.accept(Future.accept(Future.accept(value))).then().then(FF => /* FF is Future(Future(value)) */)

* In the steps for some/any/every, the future callbacks that are created that used the resolver's resolve algorithm now use the resolver's accept algorithm. This is to preserve the value for something like:

    Future.any(Future.accept(Future.accept(value))).then(F => /* F is Future(value) */)
    Future.any(Future.accept(Future.accept(Future.accept(value)))).then(FF => /* FF is Future(Future(value)) */)

* Added Future.from to perform explicit assimilation (with only one level of unwrap, as with Future#then)
* Added Future.isFuture to test for native Futures

Hopefully I've captured the mechanical details correctly in the implementation.

[1, updated implementation] https://github.com/rbuckton/promisejs/blob/master/Future1/Future.ts

[2, spec implementation] https://github.com/rbuckton/promisejs/blob/master/Future0/Future.ts

Ron