Re: Futures (was: Request for JSON-LD API review)

From: Jorge <jorge@jorgechamorro.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:00:48 +0200
To: EcmaScript <es-discuss@mozilla.org>, public-script-coord@w3.org

On 17/04/2013, at 19:48, Tab Atkins Jr. wrote:

> I strongly support any efforts to move JS standardization into the
> umbrella of the W3C.

The very thought of it sends chills down my spine.

The w3c has demonstrated blindness and incompetence. Remember how and why the whatwg came to be? Stop pretending. You guys ought to be deeply embarrassed because HTML5 is *not* your child.

Who wants a JS infested of inconvenient APIs w3c-style?
--
( Jorge )();