Re: Coordination

Le 14/04/2013 13:41, Arthur Barstow a écrit :
> On 4/13/13 3:50 PM, ext Brendan Eich wrote:
>> We could go API by API in a more focused forum or meeting-like
>> setting, with public-script-coord hosting the notices for upcoming
>> reviews, progress updates, and review conclusions. Thoughts?
> I like this idea.
Likewise.

> Ideally, TC39 would review all W3C APIs as they progress
Ideally, the people who will use these APIs (web developers come to mind
:-) ) would review all W3C APIs as they progress. If we all want the web
to be lighter (read: less libraries to load), we need to have JavaScript
library authors involved.

ECMA TC39 is a pay-to-play group and there is no reason whatsoever for
anyone who wants to review web platform APIs to have to be part of TC39

David