Re: Coordination

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:29:00 -0400
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
On 4/12/13 11:22 AM, Brian Kardell wrote:
> Feels like some tc39 member(s) should be invited experts to anything
> @w3c dealing with scripted apis as a checkpoint

If we have people willing to commit to that, sure.  Again, they'd end up
with tons of irrelevant mail.  :(

> and that w3c folks should at least follow es-summary and review f2f notes.

I just tried to figure out what es-summary is, and failed.  Link?

As for f2f notes, I assume the right place to look is
<https://github.com/rwldrn/tc39-notes/tree/master/es6>, right?  I'm note
sure most people would be able to make any sense of them, honestly; too
much missing context.  I can barely follow them, and I've been pretty
involved in actual JS implementation work...

-Boris