Re: Coordination

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 10:55:21 -0400
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
On 4/12/13 10:39 AM, Rick Waldron wrote:
> The "DOM side" should all be subscribed to es-discuss and read it on a
> regular basis.

That's not a reasonable requirement for all editors of all DOM-related
specs, just like requiring that all TC39 members subscribe to
public-webapps is not reasonable.

For what it's worth, I personally used to be on es-discuss.  I
unsubscribed, because it was too high-volume, with too little content
that was actually relevant to me, honestly.

This is why we have the list this discussion is happening on right now:
so that everyone can bring relevant coordination issues here.

-Boris