RE: Call for Review: Web IDL Testing document

> From: Boris Zbarsky [mailto:bzbarsky@MIT.EDU]
>
> On 12/10/12 3:29 PM, Travis Leithead wrote:
> > Not a bad idea. Boris, would you like to help?
>
> Sure.  At least a section at a time...  ;)

OK, I've broken up the spec into the following sections [groups]:

4.2 Types
4.3 Extended Attributes
4.4 Interfaces
4.5 Implements
4.6 Platform Object Behavior
4.7-8 Callbacks
4.9-12 Exceptions

Since I've started in Section 4.2, I'll try to finish it before taking another section.

Boris, please take section 4.3 and start working up assertions for those statements. When you're done (or as you go--up to you), please send them to me for inclusion into the testing spec. Thanks!