Re: WindowProxy objects violate ES5 invariants

From: David Bruant <bruant.d@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 15:05:03 +0100
To: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Hi,

A little point that may make things a little bit annoying: when a
variable is declared globally with "var" (I assume "let" too and it's
worse with "const") or a function declared globally, the
variable/function name is currently reflected as a non-configurable
property of the global object (I don't know if it's a DOM or an
ECMAScript thing).

As a consequence, WindowProxy currently reflects non-configurable
properties for these cases.

Maybe the solution for these is to reflect them as configurable?

David