Major WebIDL2.js update

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 00:18:36 +0100
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
Hi all,

just a quick note to tell you that WebIDL2.js has been thoroughly
updated. In addition to numerous bug fixes, it now has a comprehensive
test suite as well as thorough documentation. It's as close to the spec
as I am aware of.

If you're using v1 this could be a good time to start thinking about
upgrading. Next thing up I'm going to look into having idlharness.js
rely on it, so that we can get good WebIDL testing of our APIs.

Get it:
   https://github.com/darobin/webidl2.js
   npm install webidl2