WebIDL syntax tests

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:05:29 +0100
To: public-script-coord@w3.org, public-webapps-testsuite@w3.org

To support the development of widlproc, a WebIDL-to-XML parser I
currently maintain, I've developed a number of test cases that verifies
the correct parsing of WebIDL fragments (as well as raises errors on
invalid fragments).

Msg2ger suggested on IRC that it would be useful to bring these tests on
the WebApps test repository, even if no format has quite been agreed
upon. I'm happy to do so (but let me know if there any objections);
which directory/repository should  I use though?