Re: XMLDocument and Document.location and WebIDL spec don't play nice together

> But since it's probably not a good idea anyway to be overriding IDL
> attributes on inheriting interfaces, I don't see a real problem with
> lifting the restriction.  I've replaced the restriction with a
> requirement that inheriting interfaces don't declare an attribute with
> the same identifier:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/WebIDL/Overview.xml.diff?r1=1.589;r2=1.590;f=h

Thanks!

I think the new restriction should probably be:

   If an interface inherits from another interface that has an
   [Unforgeable]-annotated attribute, then it and all its consequential
   interfaces MUST NOT have an attribute with the same identifier.

Does that make sense?