Re: "var" declarations shadowing properties from Window.prototype

As bz and others point out, the object detection w/ var pattern can
arise for operations, e.g. for requestAnimationFrame, using the same

   var requestAnimationFrame = window.mozRequestAnimationFrame || ... ||
window.requestAnimationFrame;

pattern. So WebIDL operations (JS methods) on the global would be
promoted to "own" too. They'd be configurable, if I recall correctly,
and either writable or replaceable. Do I have that right?

/be