RE: [WebIDL] LC Comment - partial dictionary

Great! Works for me--request satisfied. Thanks,

-Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron McCormack [mailto:cam@mcc.id.au]
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 5:24 PM
To: Travis Leithead
Cc: public-script-coord@w3.org
Subject: Re: [WebIDL] LC Comment - partial dictionary

Cameron McCormack: > It does seem like it would be reasonable to support "partial
> dictionaries", but dictionary members are ordered (so that any JS
> getters are run in a defined order) and having partial dictionaries
> separated out over multiple IDL fragments makes it unclear what the
> order would be.

Another request for partial dictionaries came up, so I just added them, solving the ordering problem by having dictionary members be lexicographically sorted on a given dictionary definition, but still treating ancestor members as being ordered earlier than descendant ones.
  (Sorry for the non-editorial change while the CfC is going.)  Travis, could you please let me know whether this now satisfies your request now that I have marked it as "accepted".

Thanks,

Cameron