Re: [WebIDL] change argument names from identifiers

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 10:21:52 +1100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-script-coord@w3.org
Anne van Kesteren:
> So should I write callback _callback and then refer to it as callback in
> prose? That is mainly why this came up.

I would've just avoided the name and gone with something else.

But, since I'm in a good mood :), here you go:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/WebIDL/Overview.xml.diff?r1=1.474;r2=1.475;f=h

Only keywords that match ArgumentNameKeyword may be used.  I left out
all the keywords that could appear anywhere else as part of the argument.