Re: Tizen's TZDate

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2012 12:07:26 +0100
Cc: public-script-coord@w3.org
To: Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.org>
Thanks all for your pointers. I've passed this information on to the Tizen engineering team.

On Feb 1, 2012, at 01:56 , Brendan Eich wrote:
> Robin, suggest you take this to es-discuss, where the http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=globalization:specification_drafts draft spec for globalization APIs for JS is already pretty far along (implementations by Google and Microsoft).

I'll stay in touch with the Tizen folks on this. If they can get rid of their TZDate I suspect they'll be happy to; if they have requirements that make the switch impossible I'll be sure to let es-discuss know.

Thanks!