Re: RfC: pre-LC comments for Web IDL; deadline January 17

From: Marcos Caceres <marcosscaceres@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2012 18:31:58 +0000
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>

On Tuesday, 3 January 2012 at 14:48, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> I prefer the additional review period (shorter than YA LC review)
> especially since, as you noted, the changes since the last publication
> are substantive.

Ah ok, I see. If I understand correctly, you would like to avoid multiple Last Calls, while I'm assuming there will be at least a couple more. Maybe just publish as an ordinary working draft for a few more rounds? That, at least, gets rid of the very stale version on /TR/ more rapidly and avoids the LC overhead.