RfC: pre-LC comments for Web IDL; deadline January 17

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2012 09:04:07 -0500
To: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Cam has now addressed comments [1] submitted for the 27 September 2011
LC of Web IDL. Since the comments resulted in substantial changes to the
spec, another LCWD will be published.

Rather than immediately starting a CfC to publish a new LCWD, let's
first have a two week pre-LC Request for Comments period using the
latest ED as the basis:

    http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/

If you have any comments, please send them to public-script-coord@w3.org
by January 17.