Re: Can callback interfaces have consequential interfaces?

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:32:03 +1000
To: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
CC: public-script-coord@w3.org
Boris Zbarsky:
> The spec says that the ancestors of a callback interface must not have
> consequential interfaces.  But it says nothing about the callback
> interface itself.  This seems like an oversight at first glance...

That would only be possible if you wrote

   CallbackInterface implements RegularInterface;

which I thought I had disallowed but apparently not.  Should be fixed
now (with a redundant but maybe helpful sentence in
#idl-implements-statements too):

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2006/webapi/WebIDL/Overview.xml.diff?r1=1.536;r2=1.537;f=h