Re: Unclear behavior of dictionary member default values

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 13:22:22 -0400
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
On 6/8/12 10:05 AM, Boris Zbarsky wrote:
> Ah, you were talking about the whole dictionary being optional! OK.

One more thing.  That still leaves open the question of dictionary
return values.

Quite frankly, I don't see much in the way of use cases for these.  The
one case I know of that uses them (WebGL) could just as easily use an
interface...  The only drawback for them would be having to specify the
same set of members on the initialization dictionary and the return
value interface.

-Boris