Re: [Public WebGL] Should WebGLContextAttributes be a callback interface?

> Another problem is that a callback interface can't be used as the return
> type of getContextAttributes().

Hmm.  Why not?  There's definitely nothing in the spec about that, and
it's not clear to me why one couldn't have a function returning an
instance of a callback interface in general....

(Not that I have an objection to using dictionaries here, I don't think;
just trying to understand the overall implications.)

-Boris