done with Web IDL LC#2 comments

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 15:56:46 +1100
To: "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
All comments from the second Last Call comments round on Web IDL have
been addressed now.  I think it is time for another LCWD to be
published, and hopefully that will be the last before progressing to CR.

Since I made some moderately sized changes in the last week, maybe we
want to wait a few weeks before actually publishing, in case anything
comes up.  I'll leave it to Art to choose a timeframe and to send out
the CfC.