Re: [WebIDL] Make [AllowAny] the default?

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:32:49 +1100
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
CC: public-script-coord@w3.org, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Anne van Kesteren:
> It is, but can we maybe reverse these questions? I feel somewhat bad
> emailing the list to say so.

It's the process we use over in the SVG WG, as I understand that
Disposition of Comments documents produced for the transition from LCWD
to CR are more convincing when there are indications of whether
commentors were happy with the resolution of the issues they raised.
Probably this is more important for rejections, though, so perhaps it's
not strictly necessary here.

Art, does this group have a procedure for dealing with Last Call
comments and the documentation of their resolution?