Re: What type should .findAll return

On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com> wrote:
> Right, but I'm saying: why create yet more "stuff" in the DOM?
>
>  findAll will return a "NodeArray" while querySelectorAll and friends return static and live NodeLists? No thanks.

I'm not sure what you would prefer.  Make findAll return an Array? (We
miss out on a *lot* of cool and useful stuff we could do.)  Make
findAll return immutable live NodeLists? (Ditto, but for different
reasons.)  Change qSA to return a NodeArray or Array? (Would be nice,
but probably not doable for compat reasons.)

~TJ