Re: [WebIDL] Simplify callbacks

That's exactly the point. Every API uses handleEvent even though they're
not actually handling events (e.g. the IndexedDB callbacks use
handleEvent). We should keep the platform simple for this weird edge case
and use handleEvent everywhere. The only thing that changes is what
arguments the callback takes. Each spec will still need to describe that.