Re: [NoInterfaceObject]

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 11:57:16 +0200
Cc: Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen@wirfs-brock.com>, Andreas Gal <gal@mozilla.com>, public-script-coord@w3.org
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
On Sep 2, 2011, at 06:37 , Cameron McCormack wrote:
> On 1/09/11 9:43 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
>> I agree. Bureaucratically speaking, any group could start this
>> document since it isn't Rec-track. I suggest that it be under
>> WebApps's tutelage since WebIDL is.
>>
>> I won't volunteer to edit it, but I'm happy to put the skeleton of a
>> document in CVS/Mercurial (say in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/?)
>> and invite anyone here to fill out a paragraph here and there when
>> time allows.
>>
>> Any objections?
>
> No objections, just encouragement!

I've put a skeleton document up at:

    http://w3c-test.org/webapps/api-design/

It's stored in webapps's hg repo as "api-design". I've only made a skeleton right now, it will need to be filled out with the various pieces of advices that come up here and there. Normally, anyone with a W3C account should be able to hg clone http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/ and start committing to it.