Re: [NoInterfaceObject]

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 11:43:29 +0200
Cc: Andreas Gal <gal@mozilla.com>, public-script-coord@w3.org
To: Allen Wirfs-Brock <allen@wirfs-brock.com>
On Aug 30, 2011, at 00:56 , Allen Wirfs-Brock wrote:
> Ideally, there would be a W3C Web API Design Guidelines document that would be used in conjunction with the WebIDL spec.

I agree. Bureaucratically speaking, any group could start this document since it isn't Rec-track. I suggest that it be under WebApps's tutelage since WebIDL is.

I won't volunteer to edit it, but I'm happy to put the skeleton of a document in CVS/Mercurial (say in http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webapps/?) and invite anyone here to fill out a paragraph here and there when time allows.

Any objections?