Removing 'caller' from WebIDL

From: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 13:21:06 -0700
To: public-script-coord@w3.org
The 'caller' annotation in WebIDL makes an object callable. This is
needed for legacy support at least for the document.all (non-firefox
browsers also support it on other objects, but it's not been
established that this is actually needed for webcompat).

My understanding is that this convention is not implementable in Javascript.

I think we should remove this from WebIDL as to prevent the pattern
from spreading any further. Apparently the DAP contacts API has
started using it, as has the microdata DOM API. So it appears that
putting it in WebIDL has made it easier for the pattern to spread.

Prose can always be added to the document.all object (and other
objects too if needed) as to make them callable.

/ Jonas