Re: Vestiges of [Supplemental]

On Wed, 20 Jul 2011, Jonas Sicking wrote:

> No other interface that I can think of has this sort of "dynamic"
> behavior depending on which global scope it is available in.

The Window global object is different based on whether it was invoked from
showModalDialog() or not.

In any case, the idea is just that workers should always look the same, so
that libraries used in shared workers and dedicated workers work fine
either way, with only the bits that actually matter being different.