RE: publish Last Call Working Draft of Web IDL; deadline July 7

Microsoft supports publishing a Last Call working draft of the Web IDL spec.
We believe that the spec is feature complete and meets the requirements below.
While we have a few reservations about Exceptions and share some of the concerns
voiced in the separate thread on that topic, we believe that can be dealt with
as Last Call comments.