Re: CfC: publish Last Call Working Draft of Web IDL; deadline July 7

On 6/30/11 6:50 AM, ext Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Arthur Barstow:
>> Positive response to this CfC is preferred and encouraged and
>> silence will be considered as agreement with the proposal.
> +1 from me, obviously.

[I was worried about that ;-)]

Assuming there is consensus to publish this LCWD, a couple of
administrative details:

1. Length of the LC review: given the relatively broad interest, I would
recommend 6 weeks minimum. WDYT?

2. W3C Groups to review: at least the following WGs: WebApps, HTML, SVG,
Web Performance, Web Notifications, DAP, Web Events, Geolocation. Are
there any other groups?

3. TC39: after the LC is published (and July 12 would be earliest date),
perhaps you or PLH should notify them of the publication

-AB