Re: CfC: publish Last Call Working Draft of Web IDL; deadline July 7

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 07:04:28 -0400
To: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
CC: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
On 6/30/11 6:50 AM, ext Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Arthur Barstow:
>> Positive response to this CfC is preferred and encouraged and
>> silence will be considered as agreement with the proposal.
> +1 from me, obviously.

[I was worried about that ;-)]

Assuming there is consensus to publish this LCWD, a couple of
administrative details:

1. Length of the LC review: given the relatively broad interest, I would
recommend 6 weeks minimum. WDYT?

2. W3C Groups to review: at least the following WGs: WebApps, HTML, SVG,
Web Performance, Web Notifications, DAP, Web Events, Geolocation. Are
there any other groups?

3. TC39: after the LC is published (and July 12 would be earliest date),
perhaps you or PLH should notify them of the publication

-AB