Re: removing multiple inheritance

From: Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:44:40 +1200
To: Travis Leithead <Travis.Leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: public-script-coord@w3.org, ian@hixie.ch
I’ve removed multiple inheritance, mixin prototype objects and the
[PrototypeRoot] extended attribute.  Objects may now implement only a
single primary interface, any interfaces that are inherited from the
primary interface, and any interfaces that are required due to
implements statements.

I haven’t separated out interfaces into separate “concrete” and
“abstract” interfaces (what I was going to call interfaces and
mixins), since we don’t seem to have consensus that that’s the best
way forward.

I’ve defined that “A implements B” means that properties for operations
and attributes of B go directly on to A.prototype, so there is no need
to use [Supplemental] in this case now.

I’ve removed the custom [[HasInstance]] internal method of interface
objects.

--
Cameron McCormack ≝ http://mcc.id.au/