[WebIDL] Typos/bug in latest editors draft

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 11:07:36 +0200
To: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Hi Cameron,

Looking at the latest changes in the WebIDL editors draft (to implement
them in the Web IDL parser widlproc [1]), I've noticed the following
bugs in http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/WebIDL/#idl-types :

* production 45 misspells AttribtueType (instead of AttributeType)
* production 47 for ConstType uses a production named "Null" that is not
defined anywhere; I'm not quite sure what the intent is

HTH,
Dom

1. http://widl.webvm.net/