Re: Update to WebIDL checker

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 11:48:00 +0200
To: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>
Le jeudi 05 mai 2011 à 12:05 +0200, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> (this is done through a patch to widlproc; I'm hoping to get it
> integrated upstream [2], but I'm attaching a copy of my patch just in
> case)

I have been granted access to the SVN repository for wildproc, and have
brought further changes to the tool so that it is now able to parse all
the examples in the spec, which are now integrated in a test suite for
the tool [3]).

The on-line tool has been updated accordingly as well.
http://www.w3.org/2009/07/webidl-check

Dom

3. http://widl.webvm.net/svn/widlproc/trunk/test/valid/idl/