Rechartering WebApp WG

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:25:26 -0500
To: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi, Folks-

As you know, we will be up for rechartering on 30 June 2010.  However,
we have a few new deliverables, and we've been specifically advised that
though they are arguably in scope, it would be better transparency if
e.g. postMessage and MessageChannel were explicitly added to the charter.

Thus, I have started a rough draft of the new WebApps charter [1],
taking into account the feedback received so far on the WebApps member
list.

We are interested in comments to refine the charter before submitting it
to the Advisory Committee and W3C management for review.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2010/webapps/charter/Overview.html

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs