RE: EcmaScript5 global objects as WebIDL?

From: Travis Leithead <travil@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 16:09:28 +0000
To: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>, "public-script-coord@w3.org" <public-script-coord@w3.org>
This <could> be done, but these basic objects don't follow as regular a pattern as the DOM APIs tend to do (and the scale isn't as large). Also, if new ES libraries are needed, they will be speced according to ECMA convention and not WebIDL. However, it might be an interesting academic venture to try... I just would want to recommend that we try to do it "officially".