RE: Adoption of the Typed Array Specification

I agree that you'd probably want make use of the Array.prototype methods in this domain but that doesn't necessarily require that (ab instanceof Array) is true.  Also I would think that it is the various view objects where you would really want to make use of the Array methods.

Allen