Re: Date/time types in Web IDL

From: Robin Berjon <robin@berjon.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 00:44:22 +0200
Cc: public-script-coord <public-script-coord@w3.org>, public-media-annotation@w3.org
To: <Chris.Poppe@UGent.be>
Hi Chris,

I'm redirecting to public-script-coord which is now the place where
WebIDL discussion takes place.

On Oct 7, 2009, at 11:11 , Chris Poppe wrote:
> I was wondering what the current opinion is of the Web Applications
> WG on if (and how) Date/Time types will be included?

People tend to just use "Date" and expect it to map to ES Date (and
presumably other interfaces in other languages). It might be good to
make that explicit, and we could add all core ES types that make
sense, notably RegExp.

--
Robin Berjon - http://berjon.com/