Re: Additional notes from last Thursday's meeting

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 12:52:48 +0200
To: "Cameron McCormack" <cam@mcc.id.au>, public-script-coord@w3.org
On Mon, 05 Oct 2009 09:46:13 +0200, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au>
wrote:
>   * Nobody liked ‘caller’ operations, and some wanted to remove it from
>     from normative requirements altogether.  The IE team would like to
>     remove support for callable collection objects at some point in the
>     future, and the worry is that codifying this as required behaviour
>     would make that much harder.

Did they mention whether they wanted to remove it all their rendering
modes or just the latest? If they truly remove it everywhere I suppose
that might give us some options in the long run, but if it is behind a
versioning switch that will not help the other browsers that are not
interested in implementing such a switch.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/